Vision & Values
Education is the basis and sustenance of civilization... It is insufficient that education merely imparts knowledge, for it must also teach mankind how to live. Our era needs men and women trained in moral and ethical values that will sustain them individually, and inspire them to create a better world for their children and for generations to come.
- The Lubavitcher Rebbe - Rabbi M. Schneerson
The Vision of Orchard Academy is to continue the movement and educational work of the late Rabbi Menachem M. Schneerson, to instill in each child a sense of mission and purpose in life. This is accomplished through academic achievement as well as the character development of morals, ethics and values.
We Believe In:
- Educating the “whole child.” We address each student’s academic/intellectual, social/emotional, moral/character and physical/sensory needs.
- Providing an education for students that honors their growth and development.
- Using “best practices in education” as indicated by valid research.
- Holding high expectations for students progress and success.
- Achieving and sustaining a standard of educational excellence through continuous improvement.
- Involving all stakeholders in the education of students.